Sunday, June 14, 2009

Shoot Me Once, Twice, Five Times. HOORAY!

Photo shoots and fun!

My good ol' dad has been wanting to get out to new areas in St. Louis to shoot people just to stay loose and to feed his artistic needs. What better person could he shoot, other than his very photogenic daughter... That's right. I jumped at this opportunity, because not only have I been slacking on just getting new media out about this solo project, but just to have some professional looking photos would be nice.

But why would you need these photos? It's not like your solo project plays out that much...

Yeah, thanks...I'm aware of this. And I'll take the time to explain to some of the 'Debbie Downers' out there.


You're right, I don't play out often...I've got three other bands to practice and play for...plus my set up is a bit more complicated...Don't want to play when I'm not ready. But what I am doing with these pictures is building my own website.

I've already got my basic layout complete, as well as a few of the tabs in the navigation bar...A few tweaks on color scheme, setting up shop, and actually writing something of substance and VOOWAHLAH! A website.

I'm heading into Yellow Hat tomorrow (hopefully the last time) to fine tune 4 more songs on the rekkid, pass the rekkid to Will so that Will can pass it to Jack to let him do his magic mastering. YEAYUH! But what good is an album if you have no means to sell it digitally? Ahhh...the website.

Indeed...

Still doing a bit of research on digital downloads but the ship is in motion. I will press about 100 and I plan to use them as I see fit. (Sell Sell Sell!)



But let's get back to the photos...

Fun times with dad...
Difficult times changing in the back seat of a car and praying no one can see...and if they do, no one will call the cops. And it was Hot...in the car. (No air conditioning) Here are several pictures I'm willing to share.


Whu-whu-Whoooaah!


Dad, I have no idea what you want me to do...


Loungin'


Your soul is mine!




Wheee!


Wheee agaaain!




Model wannabe




Unattractive close up...


And another...


I have no idea what I was doing



And now, the one I'm most proud of. I call it the Barack Obama meets a JC Penny Model...Enjoy!



...that is all...

~Syrhea

2 comments:

  1. Classic. No one can upstage a giant rusty tube quite like you can -- and you make it look so /easy/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thanks Nala...

    And no one can be a 6 foot squid quite like you!

    ReplyDelete