Sunday, August 30, 2009

Pep in the Step

So...

Despite the fact that I'm still very, very tired, I've gotten energized about what I've been doing with this project. I pretty much forced myself to sit down, on Saturday, and finished the animated music video, as if The Goblin King himself would crown me Princess of the Bog of Eternal Stench. (Yeah, I just recently watched that movie...classic)

Like I've posted a million times before, it consists of 834 frames and I did it all by myself. Whoo hoo!

I probably shouldn't brag too much. It totally looks like children animated the video. But I kinda like that look.

The people who's already signed up on my mailing list has already received the video...except some of you Hotmail peeps... Apparently the attachment is "too large" and I have to resend the email to you. Lame...


In other news, I shipped out some disks of the album to local press and I'm sure I'll be playing the waiting game until the very last minute of hearing anything back. Thanks to all who wished and wishes, and continues to wish me luck.

The next step is to send out about 10 more disks to local noteworthy bloggers...I know of about 4, if any of you actually read music blogs in the area and dig them, send me a link! I need to get on this pronto!

But first, I need to wash my hair...

...it stinks...

...that's all I got...
..except...

♫♫You remind me of the babe
What baby? baby with the power
What power? power of voodoo
Who do? you do
Do what? remind me of the babe♫♫


~Syrhea

2 comments: