Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Reveal

So, as promised, I'm posting pictures of Big Blue. I received many compliments on his construction at the show last night, as well as comments of my overall sexiness for building it...even in my spider man t-shirt. And without further ado, here are external picture of the new male in my life...


He barely fits in the trunk...




Some nice corner blocks...


My favorite feature!


More to come on his sweetness from the inside. I meant to snap a few with a new, but old, camera I just purchased today, as well as a laptop and some headphones, from my friend/old band mate Dan, but I wanted to hurry and get this laptop to El so that he can work his magic of make it a Windows-less Operating System.

Sure enough, he fixed it up in about 30 minutes and I'm currently at his place, typing this blog, watching Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas, and uploading the new teaser Syna video to facebook on the laptop, all at the same time, with no lagging! I'm glad I've snatched this up, even if it is about 5 years old. It will just make it that much easier "stay connected" with everything, for I have another reveal...

I finished the website and would love for you all to check it out and pass it around. (www.synasoloproject.com)

But wait, there's more, I also opened a twitter account, as well as a facebook account for Syna So Pro.

...

*sniff*

...

That wasn't as climatic as I had hoped...

Anyway, Bliss City East, Panda Riot and Fractured Army all kicked some ass last night. It was a lot of fun, and the night seemed to speed on by. Thanks to all who made it out and stuck around!

I really don't have much else to blahg about but I want to keep playing on this laptop...

Who's going to tell me what kind of operating system I'm running? #! (psst...alan...that's your cue)

...that's all I got...

~Syrhea

No comments:

Post a Comment