Monday, September 28, 2009

Down to the Wire

Boy oh boy oh boy...

Where do I start?

I haven't practiced, or played since my show on the 17th...nor have I written any banter. I've made about 31 disks, but can only sell 13 of them because I'm giving away 18. These aren't really bad things...what's bad is that I'm talking myself out of working on this right now. I'm tired of being in this hole, working all the time. So I took a few days off last week. What did I do? Well, I mailed more disks out, stopped by KDHX again, oh what was that? What did I do that wasn't CD Release related? Oh, dude...you guys. I saw this pilot that I believe is watched via television called Battlestar Galactica. Holy shit that show is amazing. I might have to start adding that to my netflix queue.

But down to some Grrrreat news! My girl Nana, who's really been pulling through for me here, (You know you're awesome!) has hooked me up with the talents of Kevin McCoy. (I'm not even joking, go to his website and click "archive") He has just recently designed a pretty b-dass logo for Syna So Pro and I would love, love, love to post it here and show you, but I'm gonna make you wait. But it's sooo friggin AMAZING! No, forget amazing, it's STOOPID FRESH!

What is he designing it for?
Ah, well I'm glad you asked. It's for the free merch that I'm GIVING AWAY (FREE!) at my Listening Party on the 10th of October at the Royale. Why am I mentioning this multiple times per week? Well I'm not sure you folks are understanding the magnitude of free here. I'm pretty much giving away easily $12 worth of merch as well as a little sumptin, sumptin, Nana was thinking about adding.

How do I obtain this free merch?
Just sign up on my mailing list. It's not that hard, I swear! Then I'll send you a ticket and then you give me the ticket in exchange for the free stuff at the Listening Party on the 10th. C'mon guys!

I've got a lot of work ahead of me, but knowing how sometimes I can be a procrastinator, I know I'll pull it all together at the last minute. I wish these damned social networks weren't so time consuming...and more importantly necessary.

Syna's adopted quote:
"Make 10 jewel cases a day, and your urgency and anxiety will go away!"

And once again, don't forget:


Tell a friend, bring a friend!
Bring yourself too!

...that's all I got...

~Syrhea

1 comment:

  1. Caught your interview spot on KDHX this a.m.!

    Loved this regarding the voice as an instrument:

    "You don't have to know what I'm saying [lyrically] - you know what I'm saying by what the music is doing."

    EXACTLY!


    SM

    ReplyDelete