Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photo M&M's

Soooo


I'm gearing up the Asobi Seksu show this Thursday...I hope to see some of you there. I bought some M&M's just for this event. I'm not much for Valentines Day...as a matter of fact, if you know me at all, I absolutely hate that "holiday". But I did muster up a little "mush" for the show. I think it fits just fine. Check it...




It actually matches the buttons I have, but unfortunately will not be giving away at the show. My supplier has had a run of bad luck and I pretty sure they won't get shipped in time. Oh well...

But, I have a pretty sweet photo shoot lined up this coming Saturday. I still need to do a bit of ground work to find outlets in the crazy outside environment, but even if that doesn't pan out, I'm pretty excited. I'll speak of the photographer, and the like, when I have the prints in my hand. I don't want to jinx this.

It's going to be soo phenomenal...

...especially if I can get my hair as big as possible...


And Bill Tucker is coming down to StL again to promote the release of his newest album "Mythological Creatures". Here's a little video featuring bits of it from when .e and I played in Chicago.



The bill includes:
Bill Tucker
.e
Alberto Patino and Dave Stone Due
Syna So Pro
@ Floating Laboratories

And I could blab on about a few more things...

..**..

lazy

~Syrhea

No comments:

Post a Comment